Colour: Peacock Blue
Trim: Cotswold Full Leather Interior
Odometer: 8146 miles
Specifications and Options
- Bentley Brooklands Coupé
- UK Supplied Via Bentley Cardiff
- First Registered During January 2010
- 3 Owners
- Peacock Blue
- Cotswold Full Leather Interior
- Heated Massage Seats
- Two Tone Fascia Top Roll
- Burr Walnut Veneer
- Rear View Camera
- Brooklands Sports Pack
- 3D Retractable Flying ‘B’ Logo
- Heritage Branded Side Sills
- Bright Stainless Matrix Radiator Shell + Lower Grilles
- NavTrak System
- Self Levelling Marque Badges
- Mulliner Option – NAIM Audio for Bentley
- Mulliner Option – Digital TV Tuner
- Mulliner Option – Painted Mirrors
- Mulliner Option – Ipod Interface
DescriptionThe Bentley Brooklands Coupé is a two-door hardtop coupé version of the Bentley Azure convertible which in turn is heavily linked to the Bentley Arnage. With the Arnage being developed prior to Bentley joining the Volkswagon Group, it is fair to say that the Brooklands benefits from having one foot in each camp with Bentley’s hand-built craftsmanship being overseen by the German overlords ensuring everything functions and operates as it should!
Originally supplied via Bentley Cardiff to its original owner, this example benefits from a thorough Service History predominantly with official Bentley Dealerships with servicing carried out to support the 8,146 miles that the car has covered. Both exterior Peacock Bodywork and the Cotswold Full Leather interior are in rude health showing no real signs of any wear at all.
This Brooklands Coupé changed hands most recently in 2019 where it was purchased by its current owner and has resided in his significant collection. A clue as to his identity would be to say that the car is ‘Travelling Without Moving’!
For further information on this stunning modern classic, contact a member of the sales team.