Ferrari 360 Challenge
Colour: TDF Blue
Trim: Beige Leather
Transmission: Semi Auto
Odometer: 19759 miles
Specifications and Options
- Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale F1
- 2 Owners From New
- Originally Supplied By Mille Miglia Motors of Starnberg / Germany
- First Registered In Germany During April 2005
- 1st UK Registered During April 2014
- Full Documented Service History By Official Ferrari Centres & Recognised Ferrari Specialists
- Blu Tour De France Metallic
- Beige Leather / Nero Carpets
- Beige Leather Knee Roll
- Black Alcantara Dash Top
- Racing Seats (Medium Size)
- Factory Radio/CD with large speaker option
- Scuderia Wing Shields
- Challenge Grille
- Factory Stripe Delete
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- Gloss Black Brake Callipers
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Fibre Centre Console
- 14 Spoke Challenge Alloy Wheels In Silver
DescriptionJZM are delighted to offer for sale this, 2 owner from new Challenge Stradale that’s supplied in superb order throughout and benefits from a fully documented history file.
Supplied new to Mr Karl H Funke via Millle Miglia Motors of Starnberg in April 2005, this Challenge Stradale remained in his single ownership until a subsequent Ferrari purchase took its place. It was at this time the current owner and long term client of JZM decided to fly to Germany and acquire this 1 owner perfect Stradale with just under 14,000 km’s. Since then, our client has used this vehicle sparingly over the last 8 years, enjoying trips to Le Mans and driving holidays through the Alps and Dolomites to name but a few.
Chassis # 139194 has led a pampered life, its has been stored at home in a de-humidified Carcoon along with the rest of his collection and has always received careful attention at service time.
The file reads like an historical document and is extensive to say the least. There are stamps in the book and full receipts for every service and all other works carried out. There’s lots of correspondence between the 1st & 2nd owner which gives rich insight to how this Challenge Stradale has been carefully looked after.
Supplied as a matching number, original panel example that has received minor paintwork only to improve cosmetic appearance, this Challenge Stradale F1 is right up there with the best of them.
For further information on this special Ferrari please contact a member of our sales team.