Aventador SV Roadster
Colour: Grigion Titan
Trim: Black Alcantara SV Interior
Odometer: 1592 miles
Specifications and Options
- Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster
- 1 Owner From New
- First Registered During March 2017
- Lamborghini Service History
- Grigion Titan Special Order Paintwork
- Black Alcantara SV Interior
- Branding Package In Alcantara
- Sports Bucket Seats
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Alcantara / Smooth Leather Inserts
- Navigation & Infotainment System
- Rear View Camera
- Magneto-Rheological Suspension With Lifting System
- Black Brake Callipers
- 20/21” Diantus Forged Alloy Wheels
- Wheels Painted Gloss Black With Black Central Locking
- Removable Hard Top In Matt Carbon Fibre
- Fixed Rear Air Intake In Visible Carbon Fibre
- Small SV Logo
- Navtrak Pro ADR
DescriptionLamborghini revealed the Aventador SV Roadster at Pebble Beach back in 2015. Utilising the same V12 engine as its Coupe sibling, the naturally aspirated V12 offers up 740bhp at 8,500rpm which generates a 0-62mph time of just 2.9 seconds and a top speed well over 200mph.
With renewed focus on hybridisation for their next generation of models, this is likely to be the swansong for the pure naturally aspirated large capacity V12 engines which originate from Sant’ Agata and something that will no doubt be highly sought after in years to come when all new cars being registered to the roads in the UK will be powered via silent electricity as opposed to glorious internal combustion engines such as this V12!
This tastefully specified example looks fantastic and makes all of the right noises. Supplied in superb condition throughout with a lovely low mileage, this stealth looking SV is ready to be enjoyed by its new custodian.
Please contact a member of the sales team for further information.