Colour: Arancio Argos
Trim: Sportivo Two Tone Nero Ade Black / Arancio Dryope Orange Leather Interior
Transmission: 7 Speed ISR Robotised Gearbox
Odometer: 8469 miles
Specifications and Options
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
- UK Supplied Via Lamborghini London
- First Registered December 2012
- 2 Owners
- 7 Speed ISR Robotised Gearbox
- Arancio Argos
- Iperione 19” / 20” High Gloss Black Wheels
- Lamborghini Sports Exhaust System
- Front End Paint Protection Film
- Sportivo Two Tone Nero Ade Black & Arancio Dryope Orange Leather Interior
- Contrast Stitching
- Fully Electric + Heated Seats
- Embossed Lamborghini Shield On Headrest
- Lamborghini Logo Wheel Centre Caps
- Electrically Adjustable Heatable / Foldable Exterior Mirrors
- Black Brake Calipers
- Anti-Theft System
- Roof Lining In Leather
- Rear View Camera + Parking Sensors (Front + Rear)
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- X-Frame Painted Gloss Black
- Multifunction Steering Wheel In Smooth Leather
- Transparent Engine Bonnet
- Navigation System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- White Side Indicator
- Start/Stop System
- Floor Mats In Black
- Apple Car Play Interface
DescriptionLaunched on 28 February 2011 at the Geneva Motor Show, five months after its initial unveiling in Sant'Agata Bolognese, the vehicle, internally codenamed LB834, was designed to replace the then-decade-old Murciélago as the new V12 flagship model. The Aventador LP700–4 was treated to an all-new 6.5 litre V12 engine generating a monstrous 690hp. Borrowing styling ques heavily from Lamborghini's limited-edition Reventón and the Estoque concept car, the Aventador benefitted from a carbon-fibre monocoque construction to provide Lambo’s new raging bull with proper supercar dynamics to keep up with rivals from Ferrari and Porsche et al.
JZM are pleased to offer this December 2012 registered example finished in Arancio Argos with full two-tone “Sportivo” Nero Ade Black & Arancio Dryope Orange Leather Interior. This stunning example has covered just 8,469 miles via 2 registered keepers and benefits from the retro fitment of an OEM Lamborghini Sports Exhaust System as well as an Apple Car Play interface to provide modern infotainment capabilities.
Supplied with a full and complete Service History via Lamborghini London and known marque specialist Backdraft Motorsport, this example has had 9 stamps recorded in the service book (one per year since first registration). Supplied with Paint Protection Film to high impact forward facing panels the exterior of this Avendator is pristine. With an interior showing no signs of wear at all, this results in an Aventador that is in excellent all-round condition both mechanically and cosmetically, ready for its next custodian to drive and enjoy.
Offering immense grip from the 4 wheel drive system, phenomenal levels of power from the V12, stunning looks and a noise to die courtesy of the Sports Exhaust, this is absolutely a supercar in every sense of the word!
For further information, please call a member of the sales team.