Land Rover Defender 90
Colour: Silver Metallic
Trim: Cloth Interior
Odometer: 86000 miles
Specifications and Options
- Land Rover 90 Defender
- First Registered During February 1989
- This V8-engined Land Rover 90 is a purposeful example of the breed recently resprayed in Alti Silver Metallic and enhanced by a host of carefully chosen modifications.
- Under the bonnet is a 4.2-litre naturally aspirated V8 engine, which develops around 200bhp and sends it to all four wheels via a four-speed ZF automatic gearbox.
- This 90 has been the subject of a full glass-out respray, and in 1997 was fitted with the Rover V8 engine from a 1993 Range Rover 4.2 LSE and the ZF gearbox.
- This 90 Station Wagon has been resprayed in Alti Silver from its original white hue, and features black headlamp surrounds, radiator grille and door mirrors, black bull bars and a black snorkel, over a black cloth interior with Land Rover logo patterned seats.
- It rides on a set of 16-inch five-spoke alloy wheels, shod in Yokohama tyres.
- As standard, the comfort-focused County trim in which this Land Rover was originally specified includes power steering, a sunroof, ‘Alpine’ windows, a full headlining, cloth seat trim, and centre console with storage.
- This Land Rover’s upgrades include front vented brake discs with braided hoses, air ride suspension, a Warn front winch, and a full Camel Trophy specification roll cage. Its Rover V8 engine has been fitted with TVR rocker covers.
- The car is accompanied by a history file documenting upgrades and improvements, as well as its original service book and a selection of trophies the car has won.
DescriptionThis Land Rover 90 Station Wagon is a wonderful example of the marque’s iconic go-anywhere 4x4, resprayed in Alti Silver and now featuring a V8 engine and a host of upgraded parts, as well as a smooth ZF four-speed automatic gearbox. Accompanied by a thick history file, this Land Rover has won various awards in the last owner’s community in its current guise, this vehicle has received several well-chosen modifications and is also reported to be a very capable machine on any terrain.
For further information on this unique Defender please contact a member of our sales team