997.2 GT3 RS
Trim: Club Sport
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Odometer: 13832 miles
Specifications and Options
- 997.2 GT3 RS
- C16 UK Supplied
- Full Documented Service History
- First Registered During June 2010
- Grey-Black With Red Decals
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Front Axle Lifting Function
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- 19” Centre Lock GT3 Wheels (Painted Silver)
- PCM3 Navigation Module
- PCM3 Telephone Module
- Sound Package Plus
- Universal Multimedia Interface
- Carbon Folding Bucket Seats
- Xenon Lighting System
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Door Entry Guards In Carbon With Logo
- Decorative Dashboard Trim In Carbon
- Carbon Trim On Belt Opening In B Pillar
- Rear Section Of Centre Console In Carbon
- Seat Belts In Guards Red
- Fuel Tank Cap In Aluminium Look
- Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Full Race Exhaust System (OEM Available)
- PPF To Forward Facing Panels + Ceramic Coated
DescriptionWith 997’s enjoying somewhat of a renaissance in recent times, we are delighted to offer this 3.8 RS to the market again (having previously sold it back in 2020). Since this time, it has been treated to a full Akrapovic Titanium ‘Evolution’ Race Exhaust System which offers both a healthy reduction in weight (17kg) as well as performance gains from a horsepower (11.1hp) and torque (14.2Nm) perspective. To retain original provenance this example also benefits from being supplied with the OEM system should the next owner wish to switch back to the factory specification.
Supplied with front end paint protection film over the un-marked Grey-Black paint and benefitting from a ceramic coating over the entire exterior, this RS presents in excellent condition. An unmarked Club Sport interior provides the driver with an exceptionally driver focussed cockpit complete with 6 point harness for both driver and passenger.
An exemplary service history carried out by the Official Porsche Network and JZM is present and correct and a totally clean bill of health is evident off of the back of our pre-sales inspection carried out on site by our Porsche trained technicians. As expected, this RS has perfect data with not a single over-rev being recorded on the ECU and operating hours tallying perfectly with the total mileage.
For further information on this special RS, please contact a member of the sales team.