3.2 Carrera Sport
Colour: Guards Red
Trim: Black Leather / Red Piping
Odometer: 63640 miles
Specifications and Options
- 911 3.2 Carrera Sport
- C16 UK Supplied By Dick Lovett Ltd
- First Registered During August 1989
- Full Documented Service Record By Official Centers & Recognised Porsche Specialists
- Over 25 Service Stamps + Incredible History Files
- Multi Concours Winning Vehicle
- Guards Red
- Black Leather / Red Piping
- Full Electric Comfort Seats
- Electric Sliding Roof
- Porsche Classic Radio
- Inc DAB, Bluetooth & Navigation
- Rear Window Wiper
- Sound Package
- Additional Amplifier
- Sports Shock Absorber
- Automatic 3 Point Rear Seat Belts
- Luggage Compartment With Velour Carpet
DescriptionThis incredible condition, original panel, match numbers 3.2 Carrera Sport was originally delivered new via Dick Lovett of Swindon on the 17th of August 1989.
This is a particularly late registered 3.2 as few examples in the UK made it onto G prefix registration plates as this one did.
Supplied as a Sport with wider Fuchs alloys, front and rear factory spoilers, and the switch from standard Boge suspension to the green units supplied by Bilstein, you will struggle to find a cleaner example.
Not only is the history file on this Carrera beyond extensive, but it has also quite clearly had money lavished upon it to ensure this 3.2 has always remained in superb condition, both mechanically and most definitely cosmetically.
When reading through the history file it becomes evident that this 3.2 has had much success on the UK concours circuit over the years.
This example is a hard one to replicate, most 3.2’s will have something lurking in their past, from gaps in service books, to poor repairs or long lists of remedial work to get them back in shape.
This is a top tier example if ever we saw one, comfortably one of the better ones !
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact a member of our sales team.