918 Spyder (C16 UK)
Colour: Basalt Black
Trim: Onyx Black Leather With Acid Green Piping & Stitching
Odometer: 2130 miles
Specifications and Options
- 918 Spyder
- C16 UK Supplied By Porsche Centre Reading
- First Registered During June 2015
- 3 Owner Example
- Full Official Porsche Service History (Central Operations @ PCGB)
- Basalt Black Metallic (All High Impact Areas In PPF)
- Onyx Black Extended Leather With Acid Green Piping / Stitching
- 20”/21” Magnesium Wheels
- PDK Transmission
- 918 Buckets Seats
- Driver 6-Point Harness In Acid Green
- Passenger 6-Point Harness In Acid Green
- Fire Extinguisher
- PCCB Porsche Ceramic Brakes
- Front Axle Lifting Function
- LED Headlights with Intergrated Daytime Driving Lights
- Automatic Speed Control
- Navigation System
- Telephone System (Bluetooth)
- DAB Digital Radio Burmester Sound System
- Universal Multimedia Interface
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Cup Holder
- Reflection Optimised Interior
- Decorative Trim In Carbon Fibre
- Mirrors In Carbon Fibre
- VTS Security Package (With PCC)
- Auto Dimming Interior Mirror With Rain Sensor
DescriptionJZM are delighted to welcome this exceptional ‘C16’ UK supplied Porsche 918 Spyder to the showroom. Supplied with just 2,130 miles since first registration back in June 2015, this 3 owner example presents in as new condition both cosmetically and mechanically. This Spyder is number 575 out of a run of just 918 units worldwide and is being sold on behalf of Jamiroquai front man Jay Kay.
Finished in Basalt Black with an Onyx Black Extended Leather Interior, the stealthy look of this 918 is enhanced with Acid Green highlights in the form of contrast stitching, piping to the leather seats and matching 6-point harnesses. Further specification points to note include the all-important 20”/21” Magnesium wheels, Burmester Sound System, Carbon Fibre Mirrors / Decorative Trim and Front Axle Lift System.
With a full and complete service history all carried out at Porsche Cars Great Britain’s “Central Operations” Workshop, no regular maintenance is required until August 2022 (mileage dependent).
As we evolve to an all-electric future, the days of pure internal combustion and hybrid powerplants look to be numbered, so as with its Carrera GT predecessor, the 918 Spyder may just signal the end of this current chapter for Porsche, and is no doubt destined for greatness.
For further information on this special car, please contact a member of the sales team.