918 Spyder (Weissach)
Colour: White / Martini Racing Livery
Trim: Onyx Black Extended Leather With Acid Green Piping / Stitching
Odometer: 5093 miles
Specifications and Options
- First Registered During May 2016
- 2 Owner Example
- Full Official Porsche Service History (Central Operations @ PCGB)
- White / Martini Livery (Full PPF By Topaz In Matt Film)
- Onyx Black Extended Leather With Acid Green Piping / Stitching
- Weissach Racing Package
- 20”/21” Magnesium Wheels
- Factory Martini Racing Livery
- PDK Transmission
- 918 Buckets Seats
- Fire Extinguisher
- PCCB Porsche Ceramic Brakes
- Front Axle Lifting Function
- LED Headlights with Integrated Daytime Driving Lights
- Automatic Speed Control
- Navigation System
- Telephone System (Bluetooth)
- DAB Digital Radio
- Burmester Sound System
- Universal Multimedia Interface
- 2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning
- Cup Holder
- Reflection Optimised Interior
- Decorative Trim In Carbon Fibre
- Mirrors In Carbon Fibre
- Roof Halves In Carbon Fibre
- Rear Wing In Carbon Fibre
- VTS Security Package (With PCC)
- Auto Dimming Interior Mirror With Rain Sensor
- Interior Carbon Package
DescriptionJZM are delighted to welcome this exceptional Porsche 918 Weissach to the showroom. Supplied with just 5093 miles since first registration during May 2016, this 2 owner example presents in wonderful condition both cosmetically and mechanically. This Spyder is number 603 out of a run of just 918 units worldwide and is being sold on behalf of a long standing JZM client.
Finished in White with factory Martini edition livery as per the build sheet, this makes for a particularly rare 918. The exterior has received a full protective matt PPF supplied by Topaz and the interior presents in Onyx Black Extended Leather with Acid Green highlights in the form of contrast stitching and piping to the leather seats.
Further specification points to note include the all-important Weissach package with its 20”/21” Magnesium wheels and carbon extremities, this example is also fitted with Burmester Sound System and Front Axle Lift to compliment the factory specification in full.
Supplied with a complete service history all carried out at Porsche Cars Great Britain’s “Central Operations” Workshop, maintenance is up to date and the car supplied with a clean bill of health.
As we evolve to an all-electric future, the days of pure internal combustion and hybrid powerplants look to be numbered, so as with its Carrera GT predecessor, the 918 Spyder may just signal the end of this current chapter for Porsche, and is no doubt destined for greatness.
For further information on this special car, please contact a member of the sales team.