Colour: Guards Red
Trim: Black Leather With Red Piping
Odometer: 69500 miles
Specifications and Options
- 930 Turbo
- C16 UK Supplied
- First Registered During April 1989
- Full Documented Service Record
- Guards Red
- Black Leather With Red Piping
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission (G50)
- Air Conditioning (Just Re-Commissioned)
- Heated Front Seats
- Red Seat Belts
- Electric Sliding Sunroof
- Sports Steering Wheel With Elevated Hub 30mm
- Luggage Compartment Lining In Velour Carpet
In Addition To The Standard Factory Specification:
- Period Andial Intercooler
- Borla Exhaust System With Twin Outlet
- Larger K27 Turbo
- Estimated Engine Output Of 400 BHP
- Recent Suspension Overhaul To Include New Dampers & Bespoke Geometry Settings
DescriptionFact, some early 911’s drive better than others and this late registered 930 Turbo certainly doesn’t disappoint in the drive department, equipped with lots of 80’s boost and plenty of grunt you can’t help but giggle to yourself under full load.
Some cars need to be seen to be appreciated, others just require some “Me” time behind the wheel.
Upon inspection and after taking some time to read through the extensive history file it becomes evident that this vehicle has clearly been cared for over the years, the vehicle is supplied in wonderful condition, both from a body and mechanical perspective.
Recent invoices from established Porsche Specialists and ourselves tally just shy of £13,000 in the last 2 year as the previous owners is a stickler for cars that are right and on the button.
A particularly clean, tidy, and more importantly entertaining car to own and enjoy.
For further information on this 930 Turbo please contact a member of our sales team.