930 Turbo Cabriolet
Colour: Marine Blue Metallic
Trim: Blue / Linen Leather
Odometer: 24655 miles
Specifications and Options
- 930 Turbo Cabriolet
- C16 UK Supplied By Ian Anthony (Wilmslow)
- First Registered During August 1988
- Service History By Porsche & Recognised Porsche Specialists
- Marine Blue Metallic
- Dark Blue Hood
- Marine Blue Leather & Linen Leather Sports Seats
- Dark Blue Carpets
- Dark Blue Alcantara Headlining
- Tonneau Cover In Dark Blue
- 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- Power Operated Hood
- Air Conditioning
- Limited Slip Differential
- Recoil Bumpers
- Comfort Full Electric Seats
- Driver & Passenger Heated Seats
- Luggage Compartment Trimmed In Black Velour Carpets
- Soft Look Leather Seats
- Blaupunkt Radio Cassette
- Amplifier System
- Top Tinted Windscreen
DescriptionC16, 930 Turbo Cabriolet: Matching Numbers, Original Panel, 1st Paint with Collectable Mileage.
Those in the know, will know just how rare a UK supplied 930 Turbo Cab really is.
Supplied via Ian Anthony of Cheshire during August of 1988, this Turbo cab is one of just fifty examples that were produced for the UK market over a three year production run.
This vehicle presents in outstanding condition throughout. It is an original panel example with matching numbers, it’s original service book accompanies the car along with a letter of authenticity and a file full of historical Mot’s and invoices.
The mechanical condition is commensurate with the cosmetic appearance, this turbo drives superbly, just how a 911 of this age with 24,650 miles should.
JZM will be carrying out a major service and brake fluid change prior to new ownership so for further information on this interesting and highly collectable 911 please contact a member of our sales team.