993 Turbo “Last of Line”
Colour: Schwartz Black Metallic
Trim: Black Extended Leather
Odometer: 49400 miles
Specifications and Options
- 993 Turbo “Last of Line”
- C16 UK Supplied By H.R Owen Of St Albans
- First Registered During January 1998
- Documented Service History By Official Porsche Centres & Recognised Marque Specialists
- Last Sold By JZM To The Current Owner During 2011
- Schwartz Black Metallic
- Black Extended Leather
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Electrically Adjustable Sports Seats With Hard Backrest Shell
- 18” Technology (Hollow Spoke) Alloy Wheels
- Electric Sliding Roof
- Air Conditioning
- On Board Computer
- Sound Package Plus
- 75 Litre Fuel Tank
- Rear Window Wiper
- Headlight Range Control
- Holder For Cassettes Coins
- Automatic Limited Slip Differential
- All Wheel Drive
- Radio “Porsche CR-21”
- Headlamp Washer
DescriptionJZM are delighted to offer for sale this particularly rare Black over Black 993 Turbo that’s supplied with sensible mileage and a continuous service record.
The last time we had the pleasure in selling this Turbo was during April 2011 and the vehicle has been carefully maintained and looked after by its only owner since.
This vehicles colour scheme wasn’t mainstream during the late 90’s, however over the course of time views have changed significantly, and examples like this will be few and far between.
Supplied as an original panel, matching numbers example this 993 Turbo has just been through our in-house, rigorous presales inspection.
We have identified a handful of remedial items that require attention, although its an easy list to work through and one that will be fully concluded prior to collection.
For further information on this 993 Turbo please contact a member er of our sales team who are on standby and ready to assist.