993 Cup / RSR Recreation
Specifications and Options
RHD 993 Cup / RSR Recreation
C16 UK Supplied & Road Registered
Shell Built By Tony LittleJohn to Exact 993 RSR Specification (Tool Room Copy) A full Breakdown As Follows:
Body / Exterior:
- Chassis Acid Dipped & E Coated
- Correct Seam Welding For RS Chassis
- Non Sunroof Panel To Replace Original Sunroof Panel
- Correct Rs Paper Patching Of Holes In Chassis
- Correct Sealing Mastic Applied In Correct Locations
- Aluminum Rs / RSR Bonnet & Bonnet Stay
- Aluminum Door Skins
- Roll Cage To Exact Matter Specification
- Cup Tow Brackets
- Additional Rs Front Bulkhead / Panel Strengthener
- Rs Battery Cut Out & Mounting Panel
- Refurbished Instruments
- Loom Wrapped In Correct Loom Tape
- Correct RSR Door Cards With RS Winders (Southbound Supplied)
- RS Door Lock Assembly Correct
- Wooden RSR Footboards
- Recaro Race Seat And SPG Passenger Seat
- RS Gear Stick And Gater
- RS Clubsport Centre Console
- New Front Light Lenses
- New Window Rubbers
- Lifeline Extinguisher System. Plumbed In For Race Use.
- Activated From Interior And Exterior For Motorsport Use Only
- Will Need Recharging If Buyer Wishes To Race The Car
Chassis: – New Porsche Parts Unless Stated RS Drop Links Front And Rear RS Anti Roll Bars Front And Rear
- 993 RS Front Calipers
- 993 RS Rear Calipers (Refurbished And Re Painted)
- RS/Cup Discs – Front RS/Cup Discs – Rear
- Power Steering Delete
- Protrack Dampers With Remote Canisters (Originally With Car / Rebuilt )
- Alloy Cross Brace (Originally With Car)
- Super Cup Solid Adjustable Top Mounts (Originally With Car)
- Super Cup Springs All Suspension Stripped, Shotblasted And Rebuilt By Jazz.
- New Solid Monoballs,
- Wheel Bearings, Bolts And Fittings.
- Motorsport Back Plates ABS Sensor – 993RS Unit (Originally With Car)
- Motorsport ABS Unit (Originally With Car)
Engine: – Rebuilt By CTR Motorsport Jan 2020 With Just 10 Miles Since Rebuild
- Original RS Factory Crank
- All New Porsche Bearings
- New Matched And Balanced 3.8 Mahle RS Motorsport Pistons And Barrels (Porsche Supplied)
- New Valves (Porsche Supplied New Bearing Set)
- Porsche Supplied Shrick Cams – 005L1 And R1
- Porsche Gasket Set
- Iridium Spark Plugs
- Solid Lifters Manually Adjustable Tappets
- 94 Rockers
- Mapped By Wayne Scholfield (Chip Wizards) 322bhp New Clutch Lightweight Flywheel (Original With Car)
Gearbox: – Rebuilt By CTR Motorsport – Approx. 10 Miles Since Rebuild. (Builder Andy Bainham – Specialist In Aircooled Motorsport Gearboxes)
- New Roller Bearings
- 4 Point Bearings
- Taper Bearings
- Syncro Ring
- Outer Seal
- Solid Gearbox Mounts
- Limited Slip Diff
- Track Set Up By Parr Motorsport
DescriptionWe are delighted in welcome this tool room copy 993 Cup / RSR to the JZM showroom.
This represents a very special opportunity to acquire a faithful reproduction RSR that has been carefully put together and overseen by leading specialists within this arena.
The attention to detail is nothing short of outstanding and clearly a project that has been completed with a no expense spared approach.
As the vehicle has been road registered it can easily be used for weekend blasts, track days or even considered for several historic race events.
Prior to this extensive build this 993 had an interesting race history as it was originally built by Protech in Harpenden to compete in the UK Carrera Cup where this 993 was campaigned by Phoenix Motorsport on a “no expense spared” budget.
Some 911’s really do need to be seen to be fully appreciated and this is definitely one such 911.
For further information on this vehicle please contact a member of our sales team.