996 GT2 Clubsport
Colour: Polar Silver
Trim: Club Sport Trim
Odometer: 58195 miles
Specifications and Options
- C16 UK Supplied By AFN Park Lane London
- First Registered During November 2001
- Documented Service History by OPC’s & Recognised Porsche Specialists
- Polar Silver Metallic
- Black Extended Leather
- 003 Factory Club Sport package
- Black Racing safety Device
- 6-Point Schroth Harness
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Limited Slip Differential
- 18” Monobloc GT2 Alloy Wheels
- PCCB Now Running Steel Brakes
- Auto Air Conditioning
- On Board Computer
- CD Radio Porsche CDR22
- Gear Lever In Carbon/Leather
- Handbrake Lever In Carbon / Leather
- Door Entry Guards In Carbon With Logo
- Instrument Dial Painted / Aluminium Look
- Leather Cover For Ignition Lock Surround
- Side Air Vent In Carbon
- Defroster Trim In Carbon / Leather
- Carbon Speaker Covers
- Front Centre Console Including 2 Storage Bins In Leather
- Rear Section Of Centre Console In carbon
- Carbon Centre Air Bracket
- Leather Steering Column Trim 4 – Part
- Carbon Trim Strip Dashboard
- Carbon Instrument Surround
- One Piece Bucket Seats In Leather
- Door Panel Trim In carbon
- Floor Mats With Leather Boarder
- Interior Light Surround In Leather
DescriptionThis 996 GT2 was delivered through AFN, Park Lane on the 23rd of November 2001 to Mr Rupert Lewin Supplied with its original bill of sale this GT2 listed at £131,710.00.
Allegedly only 13 or 14 (003) MK1 Factory Club Sports were registered in the UK depending on where you take your data from, either way that makes this well documented GT2 somewhat on the rare side? This is a vehicle we have known about for some time and had hoped it would make it to our showroom.
In a post gold rush era where all the obvious cars have shot up in value, stabilised and in some instances returned to values of yestayear we still get the calls saying where’s the “safe bet”, what’s likely to see some growth in line with my 5 & 10 year plan?
Quite simply put what Porsche product sits well for the future?
When one looks at production numbers this always seems a good starting point. 996 GT2’s aren’t exactly common place and when the plethora of banged substandard cars are eradicated from the mix the numbers reduce dramatically.
Who would have thought five to seven years ago that a left or right hand drive for that matter 993 GT2 would surpass 7 digits and in some instances by a huge margin?
Honestly, not many of us. So what’s the next best thing that still represents extraordinary value for money given the numbers built ?
Roll in the non-traction control, limited production and now ageing rather well 996 GT2. These cars today offer a massive douse of unadulterated analogue fun as well as respect as the true last two wheel drive widow maker. Get it right in this car and you know you have honed those driving skills.
Put simply a modern day yet retro classic scary car that still separates the men from the Boys and guess what a car that we firmly believe still has a healthy economical upside if used sparingly as part of a wider Porsche collection.
For further information on this 996 GT2 please contact a member of our sales team who are on standby to assist