996 GT2 MK1
Colour: Lapis Blue
Trim: Black Extended Natural Leather
Odometer: 40465 miles
Specifications and Options
- 996 GT2 MK1
- C16 UK Supplied
- Full Documented Porsche Service History (11 OPC Stamps)
- First Registered During October 2003 (03/53)
- 4 Owners From New
- Lapis Blue Metallic
- Extended Black Natural Leather
- Bucket Seats In Leather
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- PCCB Porsche Ceramic Brakes
- 18” GT2 Alloy Wheels
- Wheel Centres With Porsche Full Colour Crest
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Xenon Lighting System
- Headlamp Washers
- On Board Computer
- Leather Cover For Ignition Lock Surround
- Instrument Surround In Leather
- Centre Air Vent Bracket In Leather
- Leather Trim Strip On Dashboard
DescriptionJZM are delighted to offer for sale this particularly clean and tidy 996 GT2.
This GT2 presents as an original panel, matching numbers example, supplied in flawless cosmetic condition with no paint imperfection whatsoever.
As part of our intake process this vehicle has gone through our rigorous presales inspection and although a small proportion of the vehicle has received paint it blends perfectly with the factory original paint.
Not only that the new paint thickness mimics factory readings with the whole car measuring 150 microns or less.
More good news ! The mechanical elements are every bit of good as the cosmetic and to top it off the ECU data reads particularly well and verifies the vehicles mileage and total operating hours.
All in all, a very special 996 GT2 and one that is priced sensibly given just how clean and complete this is example is.
This 996 GT2 will need to be seen to be fully appreciated, comfortably one of the better ones.
For further information please contact a member of our sales team