LHD 997 GT3 RS 4.0L
Colour: Carrara White
Trim: Black Extended Leather
Odometer: 8150 miles
Specifications and Options
- LHD 997 GT3 RS 4.0L
- 1 UK Owner Since September 2014
- Transferable Porsche Warranty Until November 2022
- C00 German Supplied By Porsche Centre Ingolstadt
- Carrara White with Silver / Red Decals
- Full Leather With Red Alcantara Inserts
- Carbon Folding Bucket Seats
- PCCB (Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes)
- Dynamic Engine Mounts
- Sport Chrono Package
- PCM 3 Navigation Module
- PCM 3 Telephone Module (Bluetooth Connectivity)
- Sound Package Plus
- Universal Multimedia Interface
- Automatic Speed Control
- 19’’ Centre Locking Wheels Painted White
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Air Conditioning
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- PSM Porsche Stability Management
- Xenon Plus Dynamic Cornering Lights
- Sports Steering Wheel in Alcantara
- Decorative Dashboard Trim in Carbon
- Door Entry Guards In Carbon With Logo
- Top Tinted Windscreen
- Seat Belts In Guards Red
- On Board Computer
- Alcantara Rooflining
- Fuel Tank Cap In Aluminium Look
- Rain Sensor
- Electrically Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors
- CD Compartment
- Rear Tail Lights In Glass Look
- Cover On Headlight Cleaning System Painted
DescriptionJZM are thrilled to offer yet another meticulously maintained LHD 997 GT3 RS 4.0L, supplied with 8150 careful miles from new.
This 4L presents in superb order throughout, the paintwork is in what can only be described as exceptional and original condition, (Chip and blemish free).
The interior also presents very well indeed and its free from the usual wear and tear including any unsightly nicks or scratches.
This 4L has a fantastic factory options list that includes PCCB (Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes), extended leather and navigation to name but a few. This RS flew through our inspection process with ease, and we are happy to report that the ECU data shows no signs of over revs in ranges 2-6 and the mileage and operating hours all marry up perfectly.
Supplied with a full official Porsche service history between Germany and the UK and having just received a transferable Porsche warranty until November next year the team at JZM feel this is an exceptional example in every respect, and about as good as it gets!
For further information on this GT3 RS 4.0L please contact a member of our sales team who are on standby to assist you.