Our friends at Manthey Racing have asked us to share details of their upcoming track day at the Nürburgring next Wednesday May 10. This will be a very special track day, with a meet-and-greet and barbecue at Manthey workshops on the Tuesday evening, and a detailed briefing at the Ring on Wednesday morning, before just 80 road cars are allowed on track for the entire day.
- Rental of Nürburgring-Nordschleife racetrack (max. 80 vehicles)
- Manthey-Racing technology service
- Michelin tyre service
- Full-day corporate/product presentation by the Scherer Group, KW Automotive etc. (car park on Nordschleife approach road)
- Racetrack safety package including breakdown vehicle
- Manthey-Racing instructors (€150/hour)
- Catering 10.05.2017: food and non-alcoholic beverages from 08.30h – 17.00h (Devil’s Diner restaurant; all other purchases at the entrant’s own expense)
Entry fee including all the above-mentioned services:
- Per road vehicle including one driver + one passenger/accompanying person €999
- Each additional driver €299
- Each additional passenger/accompanying person €129
All prices including rate of VAT at 19%. Download the PDF with more details here.