The Porsche 997 GT2 Club Sport is a very rare car, and right hand-drive examples are even rarer still. Not many RHD GT2 owners have ever felt that their cars needed more power, which makes this Manthey Racing-tuned Porsche 997 GT2 Club Sport for saleat JZM especially unique!
The specification list of this car tells only half the story. Most of the following upgrades were carried out here at JZM Porsche, so we have an intimate knowledge of this car’s ability. It really must be experienced in person. Email email@example.com to discuss.
- Manthey K600 Engine Upgrade
- KW Variant 3 Suspension with KW HLS2 Front Lift System
- RSS Fully Rose Jointed Suspension
- Gearbox Revision at Frikadelli Racing
- 40/60 Locking LSD with Cup Differential Plates
- 890NM clutch replaced by Manthey Motors in April 2014
- Surface Transforms Ceramic Brake Discs: 380mm Front/360mm Rear
- Manthey Racing MM1 Magnesium Wheels (Painted Black with Road Tyres)
- Manthey Racing Front Spoiler in Carbon
- Manthey Racing Rear Wing Extension
- Manthey Racing Arch Gurneys and Entrance Panels
- Porsche Cup Steering Wheel
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses
- Black Schroth Harnesses