Surface Transforms 996 GT3/RS Full Car Kit
ST’s performance brake packages for the Porsche 996, 991, 997 and 981 Cayman GT4 only are designed to provide superior brake performance and durability for both road and track use. The kits are designed for easy replacement of OEM PCCB or steel brakes.
Surface Transforms has developed unique patented next-generation Carbon-Ceramic Technology that provides the ultimate braking performance for road and track. Here’s why you need this technology on your vehicle:
- Reduced brake wear – giving increased life
- Refurbishable up to 5 times
- Weight Savings of up to 70% compared to steel brakes (typically 20kg of unsprung weight)
- Improved handling and driveability
- Improved NVH (less noise, vibration and harshness)
- Improved performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Corrosion Free
- Outstanding Performance, even from cold
Photos for illustration purposes only.
996 • 1998 – 2005
GT3 Mk I 1999 – 2002
GT3 Mk II 2003 – 2005