997.2 GT3 RS
Colour: White Red Decals
Trim: Black Nomex
Odometer: 24428 miles
Specifications and Options
- 997 Gen II GT3 RS
- Originally Supplied By Porsche Centre Exeter
- Date Registered July 2010
- Full OPC Service History
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- White With Red Decals
- Black Nomex And Alcantara Interior
- Carbon Folding Bucket Seats
- 19” GT3 Centre Lock Alloys
- Red Painted Wheels
- Sport Chrono Package
- “PADM” Dynamic Engine Mounts
- “PSM” Porsche Stability Management
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Tinted Top Windscreen
- Door Mirrors Electrically Adjustable and Heated
- Air Conditioning
- Xenon Lighting System
- On-Board Computer
- CD Radio
- Porsche CDR 30
- GT3 Alcantara Sports Steering Wheel
- Gear Lever In Alcantara
- Alcantara Roof lining
- Seat Belts In Guards Red
- Decorative Dashboard Trim in Carbon
- Fuel Tank Cap In Aluminum Look
DescriptionWith 997’s enjoying somewhat of a renaissance in recent times, we are delighted to offer this 3.8 RS to the market again (having previously sold it back in 2018).
This 3.8 GT3RS is Supplied as a matching numbers, original panel, 1st paint example that benefits from front end paint protection film over the un-marked white paint beneath.
This RS presents in excellent condition with an unmarked Club Sport interior that provides the driver with an exceptionally driver focused cockpit complete with 6-point harness for both driver and passenger.
An exemplary service history carried out by the Official Porsche Network and JZM is present and correct and a totally clean bill of health is evident off the back of our pre-sale’s inspection carried out on site by our Porsche trained technicians.
As expected, this RS has exemplary data recorded on the ECU and operating hours tallying perfectly with the total mileage.
For further information on this special RS, please contact a member of the sales team.
A perfect opportunity to acquire a 2nd generation 997 RS at sensible money!